The main tasks of the Governing Body are to ensure pupils receive high quality education, to plan for future development and improvement, and to support the school.
Our Governing Body is made up of community governors, LEA governors and elected parent and staff governors. The Parent Governors are elected by other parents and serve as Governors for a period of 4 years. Parent governors are valued members of the Govrning Body team and play a vital role as representative parents. The full Governing Body meets three times a year. There are three committees of the Governing Body: Policy and Standards, Personnel, and Finance and Premises.
- Debra Kane – Chair of Governors / Co-opted Governor
- Andy Rooney- LEA Governor
- Avril Stockley - Head Teacher Governor
- Oliver Allen - Parent Governor/ Vice Chair
- David Brennan - Co-opted Governor
- Peter Harpley- Staff Governor
If you would like to contact the Chair of Governors please send any correspondence to the school address marked FAO: Ms Debra Kane