At The William Hogarth School we expect a high standard of behaviour. We believe it is essential to pupils being able to learn and to enjoy their time in school. We provide a consistent, coherent and positive approach to behaviour management. Please refer to the School Behaviour Policy for full details, which complies with section 89 of the Education and Inspection Act 2006 www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2006/40/section/89
The values which underpin our behaviour policy are further supported in our Home / School agreement. We acknowledge and appreciate the importance of our partnership with parents in the successful implementation of our policy. Our School Rules identify the behaviour we expect in school and we ask the support or parents and carers in reminding their children of these rules.
Our school rules
- We speak nicely to each other.
- We listen carefully to each other.
- We walk quietly and calmly in school.
- We work quietly.
- We look after our school and everything in it.
- We follow instructions immediately.
- We always do our best.
- We look after each other.