We recognise the importance of home and school working together throughout your child’s time at school. We know that it makes a great difference to pupil’s academic progress and to their enjoyment of their education. We have a home school agreement which we hope you will take the time to read, discuss with your child and sign. It will also be signed by the school to signify all our commitment at working together for the good of the children.
The school communicates with parents in several ways:
- Emails and parentmail messages
- The school website
- Letters and notes in your child’s book bag
- Weekly emailed newsletter
- ParentPay emails and texts
- Curriculum Information sent out at the beginning of each term
- Parents Evenings
- Written reports issued in the summer term
- Teacher meeting at the beginning of the school year.The school website https://william-hogarth-school.schudio.com/ is the main source of information detailing key areas of school life, links to uniform and payment pages, key dates and copies of all communications sent home. The school operates an open door policy. If you wish to see a member of staff they will be available to meet with you as soon as possible, however you will be required to book in a time to see them. Teachers are available before and after school to meet parents. If you wish to book in to meet with a member of the Senior Leadership Team please speak with the School Office.
What The Parents Say…
‘I can’t believe how the time has passed since my child joined Reception as a rather tearful four year old to her leaving as a confident, very happy child. Once she settled, she always loved coming to school and, we feel, has always been taught by excellent and enthusiastic teachers and assistants.’
‘For 5 years my daughter has been at The William Hogarth School and I have seen the wonderful environment the school teaching staff have created both for the education and the wider welfare and personal development of our children.’ Parent of child in Year 5
‘We are delighted with our son’s progress in English Language, Literature, History, Art and Sport. Unfortunately he is leaving England to return to Poland next year. He loved your school. Thank you so much for your exceptional hard work.’
‘I have been thrilled at the educational experience offered at the William Hogarth School. I am so pleased with her love of learning in all subjects and I am appreciative that she has constantly been challenged’ Parent of Isabelle
We would love to hear your views!
Please let us know by visiting: http://parentview.ofsted.gov.uk/